Adventist-laymen’s Services & Industries (ASI)
ASI is a membership-based organization of Seventh-day Adventist laypeople who are enthusiastic about actively participating in the church’s worldwide mission: to spread the gospel of Christ to the world. This unique and diverse group of members ranges from business owners to individual professionals to supporting ministries.
In short, ASI members are Adventists from every walk of life.
Recognizing that our time, talents, treasures and body temple belong to God and that we are His stewards, we believe that our vocations can and should be a ministry to aid in the advancement of the great gospel commission. Adventist-laymen’s Services and Industries (ASI) are committed to supporting the Seventh-day Adventist® Church and its various outreach programs which include health, education, evangelism, community services, family concerns and special projects. We are committed to live out God’s love in our own lives and share that love with the millions of people we encounter in business and professional activities.
How we serve
- By nurturing and supporting our members in maintaining a Christ-centered lifestyle and experiencing Christ’s love in their own lives
- By encouraging our members to wholeheartedly support the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist® Church as servants and leaders in their own churches, communities and around the world
- By encouraging our members who work in the private sector in business and professional vocations to use their time, talents and possessions to aid in the advancement of the gospel commission
- By presenting and participating in worldwide outreach programs that focus on health, education, evangelism, community services, spiritual growth, family concerns and other special projects such as the New Beginnings DVD evangelism training program
- By providing financial support to a variety of church and supporting ministries through an annual special projects offering.
- By providing dynamic and inspirational programming at ASI’s annual international convention, where all are welcome, and on the ASI Video Magazine television program and ASI Web site
- By publishing uplifting news and inspiration in the bimonthly ASI Update e-newsletter and biannual Inside ASI magazine
- By participating in the production and publication of the Conflict of the Ages series at a reduced price for outreach
- By supporting our member organizations and individual entrepreneurs and professionals in “Sharing Christ in the Marketplace”